Saturday, January 26, 2008

Star Student Chandler



This week at school Chandler was the star student. He gets his picture displayed in the hall and gets to bring home the letter box and estimation jar. They also send home a list of questions that they later post that helps you get to know him and I just had to share some of his answers.

Favorite Color - Green
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor - Chocolate
Favorite Toy - Digital Camera (He is quite the photographer. He takes pictures of everything. Be careful if you ever visit our home, you are not even safe in the bathroom)
I am Happiest When - I am playing the Wii with Dad
Favorite DVD - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

But the last question was priceless. The question was - What do you want to be when you grow up? - . In the past Chandler has always said, "A Daddy",but this time he surprised us all when he said, "I think when I grow up I will want to be a kid again!". Wow. He has it all figured out at 5!

No comments: