Sunday, November 18, 2007

So I'm Going to Africa

So I told you in my last blog that the next mission trip to South Africa that my church went on I was going. Well, today I found out that there is a Worship & Arts trip going to South Africa on July 2-12. So I looked at Jason and said, "I'm going". He is being totally supportive because he knows how much this means to me. I called my Mom and asked her to watch my kids while I'm gone and e-mailed the Pastor to tell him to count me in. I do not know how I am going to pay for it all, or how it all works, but I am going! They work a lot with children who are terminally ill from AIDS. I just feel called to do this! So pray for me that everything will work out as I take this leap of faith!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Make sure to send us a support letter!

Denise said...

Count me in for donation. That will be my Christmas gift to you. Love you

brooke said...

oh goodness! how exciting for all of you!! you are in my prayers.